1. Where to buy food online:
Where to buy organic bulk food online:
2. Cookbooks to start with:
Minimalist Baker: https://www.amazon.com/Minimalist-Bakers-Everyday-Cooking-Plant-based/dp/0735210969/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=minimalist+baker&qid=1612901616&sr=8-1
Vegan by Food52: https://www.amazon.com/Food52-Vegan-Vegetable-Driven-Recipes-Kitchen/dp/1607747995/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=food52+vegan&qid=1612901644&sr=8-3
Vegan Richa: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Richas-Everyday-Kitchen-Anytime/dp/1941252397/ref=sr_1_1?crid=30DAN4XRDF8Z&dchild=1&keywords=vegan+richa&qid=1612901668&sprefix=vegan+richa%2Caps%2C194&sr=8-1
3. Recommend Meat and Dairy Replacements
4. Healthy snack options: nuts, low-sugar or homemade granola, hummus and veggies, an apple with almond butter, or baked garbanzo beans.
Homemade Granola Recipe: https://choosingchia.com/banana-bread-granola/
Baked Garbanzo Bean Recipe: https://minimalistbaker.com/mediterranean-baked-sweet-potatoes/
5. Helpful hints to figuring out what your why is:
– Think about and write down your core values
– Make a list of your passions. What keeps you motivated and excited?
– Make a list of your short-term and long-term goals
Also check out the book Find Your Why by Simon Sinek:
Beginning a plant-based, whole-food lifestyle is not about putting a name or label to it, or restricting certain foods and not others. What it is about is maintaining overall good health and well-being. Though you are embarking on a food journey, you may be surprised how much you actually discover about yourself along the way as well.
Stay weird and well my earthling friends!